Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

4th Reich Application Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuvia

PostSubject: 4th Reich Application Format   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Out of Character Information

Name in Steam Friends: (This should be the e-mail or name used to add you to Steam)

SteamID:(This means your ID, Not your steam name. You can find it with:[Only admins are allowed to see this link])

Why do you want to join the Fourth Reich,What are you reasons for doing so?:

What are you expecting the Fourth Reich will be like for you and your character?:

What are your character's personality traits?:

What is your Character's broad backstory? (Explain it with few paragraphs)

In Character Application

Name of Applicant:

Country of Birth:

Hair Colour:

Eye Colour:

Height:

Weight:

Blood type:

Identifiable Marks:

Race:

Why do you want to join the Fourth Reich and its forces?:

Will you obey your commanding officers and do what is told to do?:

NOTE: Post your application in this thread,Use the correct format or it will be insta denied/declined!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gremlin848

PostSubject: Re: 4th Reich Application Format   Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:41 am

Out of Character Information

Name in Steam Friends: Lt. Vasilij Ryzhkov

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9918591

Why do you want to join the Fourth Reich,What are you reasons for doing so?: I want to join because the Fourth Reich is the coolest faction in Metro 2033 lore, and because I know that Tuvia can't fuck up this faction. The Reich has also always fascinated me, and it was fun playing Reich at AG, guess I have some experience then.

What are you expecting the Fourth Reich will be like for you and your character?: I expect it to be a serious roleplay faction, following the lore as good as possible. I expect some combat with other factions and patrolling, chilling and RP in the base.

What are your character's personality traits?: He is reserved, cold, organized, curious and cautious.

What is your Character's broad backstory?: Vasilij Ryzhkov is a russian man living in refuge underground in the metro of Moscow. Vasilij was found left alone as a baby by his parents, near a small Fourth Reich controlled station. He was found when a Fourth Reich patrol drove through a tunnel and stopped, when they heard loud noise. When they looked closer they found the corpse of a dead man. The man looked to have died recently of blood loss, he had a bullet hole in the back. When the patrol went over to invesagate the corpse, they found the reason of the loud noise, a small crying child under his arm. It looked like he had died while protecting the baby. One of the soldiers, bent down and picked up the little troublemaker. The soldier decided that he would keep the baby and raise the baby himself. Many years later, the baby was now a big healthy boy and his name was Vasilij.

The soldier taught the boy, everything he knew and the boy was inspired to join the Fourth Reich. When the boy grew up and became a man his "father" died of a disease, the boy then decided to join the Fourth Reich, as that was the only place for him. He was taught how to survive and handle himself and to use his brain. Vasilij still had much to learn about being a soldier, but had been taught a lot by his "father".

In Character Application

Name of Applicant: Vasilij Ryzhkov

Country of birth: Russia

Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Eye Colour: Brown

Height: 185 cm, 6 feet 1 inches.

Weight: 82 kg, 180.7 Pounds.

Blood Type: O+

Identifiable Marks: Fourth Reich Tattoo on back.

Race: Slavic

Why do you want to join the Fourth Reich and its forces?: I want to serve the F├╝hrer, I want to serve the Fourth Reich, I want to eliminate all our enemies! I will fight till the Reich is victorious!

Will you obey your commanding officers and do what is told to do?: Yes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuvia

PostSubject: Re: 4th Reich Application Format   Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:53 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Reich Application Format   

Back to top Go down

4th Reich Application Format
Page 1 of 1