Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dante Selezniyev's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGaP

PostSubject: Dante Selezniyev's application   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:49 am

Name of Applicant:Dante Selezniyev

Country of Birth:Moscow

Hair Colour:Black

Eye Colour:Hazel

Height:6'0

Weight:180 pounds

Blood type:O

Identifiable Marks:Scar on his cheek from a battle with a nosealile

Race:European

Why do you want to join the Ranger and its forces?:I wish to join to help people and make life better for them in this hellhole.

Will you obey your commanding officers and do what is told to do?:Yes I will
Back to top Go down
evilundead

PostSubject: Dante Selezniyev's application CONTINUED   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:59 am

Name in Steam Friends: (This should be the e-mail or name used to add you to Steam) [HZ]Pvt. TGaP_Trixie

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:22058736

Why do you want to join the Rangers, What are you reasons for doing so?:My reasons for joining are to protect my new found allies and friends

What are you expecting the Rangers will be like for you and your character?:I think it'll be a decent way to expand my RP experience and I think it will be fun to have something to do instead of just passiving all day.

What are your character's personality traits?:Friendly,Good sense of humor,

What is your Character's broad backstory? (Explain it with few paragraphs) Dante Selezniyev was 4 years old when the nukes dropped on russia. The guards to the safe haven gathered everyone they could and locked them down in the subways, Dante and his family were some of those people. He was an only child with a loving family. He grew up a friendly child always telling jokes to his friends and being just a friendly guy in general. When he grew up to his current age (24-present date) he learned how to weild a gun from a friendly guy named Reznov Vladimir. He taught him and another woman named lidya about weapons and how to survive in the area, he learned to fight mutants with his pistol and just generally survive. He met up with the rangers and liked them very much, one day he walked up to one and asked if he could join, they watched him fight and decided their answer..

Name of Applicant:Dante Selezniyev

Country of Birth:Moscow

Hair Colour:Black

Eye Colour:Hazel

Height:6'0

Weight:180 pounds

Blood type:O

Identifiable Marks:Scar on his cheek from a battle with a nosealile

Race:European

Why do you want to join the Ranger and its forces?:I wish to join to help people and make life better for them in this hellhole.

Will you obey your commanding officers and do what is told to do?:Yes I will
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dante Selezniyev's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulbound Roleplay :: Metro 2033 Roleplay :: The Rangers-
Jump to: